Book Canter Safari at Rs 1500/ Person
Canter safari is the only way to explore Dhikala Forest for those visitors who were unable to get their reservation at any FRH inside the Dhikala zone even if they are staying in any resort outside the Corbett park. Canter safari is a trip to Dhikala Zone, the deepest region of Jim Corbett National Park. Here canter safari is conducted in two shifts by the park administration. The first shift is from 06:00 AM in the sunrise time and second shift in the afternoon from 12:00 PM. Both shifts are around 05 hrs extensive to take pleasure in this canter safari.
- Morning Timing: 06:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Evening Timing: 12:00 PM - 05:30 PM
- One Canter has 16 Seats
- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number, Student ID, etc.
- The tourist/visitor has to holds with you the same ID Proof as presented in the Registration form while visiting Corbett National Park.
- As specified by the Traveler the Jeep will pick you & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station (T/C Apply)
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.